Race Day- Saturday, November 19
- 5K (3.1 miles)
- 10K (6.2 miles)
- Combo 10K & 5K (9.3 miles)
- Kids Fun Run!
- NEW Roller Skate Disco Division! Participants of all ages & abilities are invited to lace up their skates and join us for 1 mile of roller skating, fitness & fun! Disco costumes are stronly encouraged!
PACKET PICK-UP & PRE-RACE PASTA DINNER
Date: Friday, November 18
Location: Cravin’ Crab Haus -Official Restaurant Partner
1201 University Ave. STE 117
Riverside, CA. 92501
Cravin’ Crab Haus is offering 20% off all menu items for Turkey Trot participants!
Our friends at Cravin’ Crab Haus have prepared a pre-race pasta dinner and drink specials for all turkey trot participants. For $7 you can select a pasta dish and get your carb on before race day!
Click here for full menu.
NEW this year!
TEAMS- You can register individually OR create/join a team! This is a fun way to connect with family, friends & co-workers. For more info. click here.
SCHOOL TEAMS & FUNDRAISING
The Riverside Turkey Trot provides the opportunity for schools to use the event as a fundraiser.
To raise funds for your school, all you need to do is register for the event and join your school’s team.
We will donate $2 for every school team registration and send your school a check after the event. It’s that easy!
SCHOOL TEAM COMPETITION!
Create your school team! This is a great way to inspire health, wellness & a provide our kids with a sense of connectedness to the community. School leaders are encouraged to create a school team so students can easily join.
Students can use their creativity to make team t-shirts, costumes, & signs representing their school. The school with the largest team will earn the trophy and have their team photo on the website.
For more information see below:
Fairmount Park (near Carousel Playground)
2601 Fairmount Blvd.
Riverside CA. 92501
- 6am- Registration/ Packet Pick-up Opens
- 7am- 10K Starts
- 8:45- 5K Starts
- 8:55- Roller Skate Disco Mile
- 9:30- Kids Fun Run!
- 9:45- Costume Contest
All participants receive:
- Thanksgiving morning fun and fitness!
- Exclusive 2022 event t-shirt
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Chip timing for 5K & 10K events
- Finish Line Refreshments and post race party!
T-SHIRTS & MEDALS
All participants will receive a t-shirt and commemorative top quality finisher medal. Participant t-shirts are a lightweight, technical fabric and available in men and women’s styles. Kids fun run t-shirts are a unisex cotton blend.
LEGACY PROGRAM will resume in 2022!
Become a LEGACY and participate in our LEGACY PROGRAM!
HOW IT WORKS
- Run two consecutive years (5K,10K & Virtual) and receive a special edition legacy medal!
- What do I have to do? Nothing! We keep a list of legacy eligibility. Its that easy!
That’s right, TWO MEDALS to wear around your neck at dinner!